Skip to main content

FAB Face Cleanser

So much raves about this cleanser that I just have to try it. It's not a cheap cleanser by my standard. So I was disappointed when I find that this doesn't really do much for my skin. It doesn't help with my zits. In fact it made them worse. Still, I persist. Only towards the last 1/4 of the product that I find it ok, not in love but just ok. It became a normal cleanser for me. Still doesn't do much, but at least it doesn't irritate my skin much longer.
So I don't really see what the raves are all about.
But here is what it does. It cleans makeup off. It does helps get rid of oil. It doesn't leave your skin oily. Well, it helps control the oil for about 8ish hours. So that's quite good. But I really do need a cleanser for my erupting face. And this is suppose to be suitable for sensitive skin, and it just is average for me. Maybe it will suit for really sensitive skin so much better, but this is just not for me. I will try the red packaging next, hopefully it will be better than this.
fab

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shampoo tried and tested 9

Fortifying energizing shampoo. Petal FreshHair ResQ Thickening Shampoo

Shampoo, tried and tested

Klorane seboregulating treatment shampoo with nettle extract for oily prone hair. I went to the USA and UK website, but they do not have this version. Anyway this shampoo is good. I like it, smells good too. No fancy scent but it was not bad. Pretty hard to lather it up. In the end I tend to pour more than needed. If you want to wash your hair less frequently, there is a more practical and rapid solution: KLORANE Dry seboregulating shampoo with nettle extract. If you have an oily scalp and dry ends, you can use KLORANE Seboregulating treatment shampoo with nettle extract.

Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Lip Balm

This is in the shade 201, creamy and a hint of light milky pink. I like that it is pretty, but the shade doesn't really suit me. What I like best is that they can engrave your name on the packaging. So it is pretty.