Skip to main content

Benefit Watt's Up


Love tiny stuff. I always wanted to try this. And now I have. It's a good cream based highlighter. It's not so much a cream, it just more of an easy to use stick like highlight. You can easily wipe it away and be left with glitters or smudge it gently for a nice shine. 

Watt's Up is a golden highlighter and it's pretty on tan skin. It's also a good colour on fair skin cause the colour does show but it's not overpowering. It's a good all rounder highlighter. Plus this is the small size so the product come out in a tiny streak. So you won't be applying a lot if you just use one swipe. Which is more than enough to give you that shine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shampoo tried and tested 9

Fortifying energizing shampoo. Petal FreshHair ResQ Thickening Shampoo

Shampoo, tried and tested

Klorane seboregulating treatment shampoo with nettle extract for oily prone hair. I went to the USA and UK website, but they do not have this version. Anyway this shampoo is good. I like it, smells good too. No fancy scent but it was not bad. Pretty hard to lather it up. In the end I tend to pour more than needed. If you want to wash your hair less frequently, there is a more practical and rapid solution: KLORANE Dry seboregulating shampoo with nettle extract. If you have an oily scalp and dry ends, you can use KLORANE Seboregulating treatment shampoo with nettle extract.

Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Lip Balm

This is in the shade 201, creamy and a hint of light milky pink. I like that it is pretty, but the shade doesn't really suit me. What I like best is that they can engrave your name on the packaging. So it is pretty.