Skip to main content

Rouge Infusion The Neutrals 17 Petal


I'd used this so many time that the words just rub off. This is basically a gloss, but it claimed to be very long wearing. So I'm not sure if you can consider this a stain, cause it's not exactly glossy and it sort of stain my hand after the swatch. I guess I will put it under lip lacquer. 

This is the neutrals one shade Petal, a pretty pinkish nude. Maybe even on the mauve side. It's really pretty on the lips, as long as you don't move it to much. It's not exactly easy to put on. As on the lips, it's kind of pastel. So it takes time for me to make it even. Maybe it's just my lips. But I do like that it stays on my lips for awhile. Longer than expected. Even though it says 10hours, and I don't expect it to be. I still do get about 4 hours wear. 

It's 0.32 fl.oz. and has a very flowery perfume smell. I like it enough. Especially at the beginning when it's so much easier to use. The longer I have it, the more it seems different. I guess it's just me. Overall, I like this better than the cream lip stain. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shampoo tried and tested 9

Fortifying energizing shampoo. Petal FreshHair ResQ Thickening Shampoo

Shampoo, tried and tested

Klorane seboregulating treatment shampoo with nettle extract for oily prone hair. I went to the USA and UK website, but they do not have this version. Anyway this shampoo is good. I like it, smells good too. No fancy scent but it was not bad. Pretty hard to lather it up. In the end I tend to pour more than needed. If you want to wash your hair less frequently, there is a more practical and rapid solution: KLORANE Dry seboregulating shampoo with nettle extract. If you have an oily scalp and dry ends, you can use KLORANE Seboregulating treatment shampoo with nettle extract.

Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Lip Balm

This is in the shade 201, creamy and a hint of light milky pink. I like that it is pretty, but the shade doesn't really suit me. What I like best is that they can engrave your name on the packaging. So it is pretty.