Skip to main content

LM Foundation Powder

Shade no 1 which is obviously too light for me. So most of the time I will use this for under the eyes as a setting powder. It is quite a light coverage. Even when dust all over the face, it just shows enough. Only around the nose area appears to be quite cakey. This is not an oil control powder, so after 2 hours, I will be be able to start seeing my T-zone getting shiny.
Since this is not the right shade for me, I don't use this on its own. So it's actually a redundant product for me. I just can't bear to get rid of it as the powder is really soft. It is just so smooth. Even after using a lot of time, I still haven't hit pan, and it's still smooth. I can't say that it is finely mill as it is quite powdery but it doesn't fall out so that's nice.
20140623-154254.jpg
I don't know if I should get this in a shade that fits me. I do like the powder but I kind of find it useless. So it will be just a waste of money. So, if you don't have oily skin, I do recommend this powder. At least just give it a touch at Sephora. Oh so smooth I tell ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shampoo tried and tested 9

Fortifying energizing shampoo. Petal FreshHair ResQ Thickening Shampoo

Shampoo, tried and tested

Klorane seboregulating treatment shampoo with nettle extract for oily prone hair. I went to the USA and UK website, but they do not have this version. Anyway this shampoo is good. I like it, smells good too. No fancy scent but it was not bad. Pretty hard to lather it up. In the end I tend to pour more than needed. If you want to wash your hair less frequently, there is a more practical and rapid solution: KLORANE Dry seboregulating shampoo with nettle extract. If you have an oily scalp and dry ends, you can use KLORANE Seboregulating treatment shampoo with nettle extract.

Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Lip Balm

This is in the shade 201, creamy and a hint of light milky pink. I like that it is pretty, but the shade doesn't really suit me. What I like best is that they can engrave your name on the packaging. So it is pretty.