Skip to main content

Chantecaille just skin

Chantecaille
Chantecaille just skin anti-smog tinted moisturizer comes with SPF 15.
- nude
- easy to blend
- light to medium coverage
I have no idea why I put nude, but there it was. I guess the color is nude, like it matches my skin really well. I like the packaging as the tube has a good control of the amount to dispose of the cream. So you won't be wasting product.
It is not watery, not thick also. It blends easily. It feels comfortable on the skin. It gives a dewy finish. Eventually I can see that my face appears oily. However I don't feel it. It doesn't break me out which is nice. As a tinted moisturizer, I sometimes feel lazy to moisturize before hand. So on those lazy days, this is perfect for me.

Comments

hey love, how much does this cost? and is it worth the money?
lov3less said…
I bought this for S$105. It lasts forever and it is a good product, so it will be worth the money. But I feel if your skin is on the oily side, it is not worth, as it will leave your skin quite oily after awhile. Especially around the T zone.

Popular posts from this blog

Shampoo tried and tested 9

Fortifying energizing shampoo. Petal FreshHair ResQ Thickening Shampoo

Shampoo, tried and tested

Klorane seboregulating treatment shampoo with nettle extract for oily prone hair. I went to the USA and UK website, but they do not have this version. Anyway this shampoo is good. I like it, smells good too. No fancy scent but it was not bad. Pretty hard to lather it up. In the end I tend to pour more than needed. If you want to wash your hair less frequently, there is a more practical and rapid solution: KLORANE Dry seboregulating shampoo with nettle extract. If you have an oily scalp and dry ends, you can use KLORANE Seboregulating treatment shampoo with nettle extract.

Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Lip Balm

This is in the shade 201, creamy and a hint of light milky pink. I like that it is pretty, but the shade doesn't really suit me. What I like best is that they can engrave your name on the packaging. So it is pretty.