Skip to main content

Audace hair tonic

hair tonic
I like that the spray is so easy to use. You can just spray into hair and massage it. Most hair tonic just have pointy opening where you have to pour onto the hair. Which most of the time will spill over. So this is perfect.

It gives off a cooling minty feeling. My hair still drop, so I do not think it helps. But I do not know if without the hair tonic will my hair be worse off. I guess hair loss or hair thinning is such a problem in this household that I do not want to find out. I seriously have hair problem. So envious of girls who have thick hair.

Anyway, this is not oily, so I just use it, figuring that nothing will be wrong about it. Since in the end it gives me a refreshing cooling sensation on my head. So why not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shampoo tried and tested 9

Fortifying energizing shampoo. Petal FreshHair ResQ Thickening Shampoo

Shampoo, tried and tested

Klorane seboregulating treatment shampoo with nettle extract for oily prone hair. I went to the USA and UK website, but they do not have this version. Anyway this shampoo is good. I like it, smells good too. No fancy scent but it was not bad. Pretty hard to lather it up. In the end I tend to pour more than needed. If you want to wash your hair less frequently, there is a more practical and rapid solution: KLORANE Dry seboregulating shampoo with nettle extract. If you have an oily scalp and dry ends, you can use KLORANE Seboregulating treatment shampoo with nettle extract.

Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Lip Balm

This is in the shade 201, creamy and a hint of light milky pink. I like that it is pretty, but the shade doesn't really suit me. What I like best is that they can engrave your name on the packaging. So it is pretty.